Xootr Ultra Cruz 4th Generation (with strap)
Xootr kick Scooter for Singapore. Model ULTRA CRUZ
XOOTR kick scooters are made in the USA.
The 4th Generation is the latest iteration of Xootr scooters which come with the convenient Quickclick latch for easy folding. Earlier generations come with a pin that needs to be removed and re-inserted during folding/unfolding.
The Cruz is the original Xootr foot scooter. The Cruz has that old school look and is a push scooter classic.
The deck is made from 9-ply Baltic Birch with a polyurethane clear coat, with anti-slip die-cut grip tape applied. The scooter's wooden deck provides a skateboard feel, providing a bit of flexibility, but because the deck is bolted to an all-aluminum chassis it can support adults over 800 lbs (363 kgs). Also the flexibility offered by the wooden deck makes the Cruz more forgiving over road and sidewalk imperfections (potholes, cracks, etc.). The wide deck provides the manual scooter with comfortable cruising, allowing you to have both feet side by side on the deck unlike other adult kick scooters such as the Razor A5 Lux, Know-Ped, or Micro.
- The original Xootr kick scooter
- Classic wooden deck
- Dual brakes: installed with both rear fender brake and bicycle-style hand brake lever
- Wide platform for comfortable cruising (ride with feet side by side)
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide
- Shielded, self-lubricating bearings
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design
- Patented steering and folding system
An original Xootr strap is included.
Our Specialist Opinion
A Xootr scooter is one of the best money can buy. If you care about rolling efficiency (i.e. how far each push can get you), Xootr scooters are unmatched. The wheels roll so well that they have been adopted for the sake of performance advantage in technical distance races.
The Xootr Cruz has a timeless design with a skateboard style wood deck. It has all the refinements of a Xootr with a classic look. Ideal for riders who desire a collector's grade kick scooter that rides well and looks good enough to mount on the living room wall as a conversation starter. Some care during use is necessary to keep the birch deck beautiful, but scuff marks to the edges do add character and history to the scooter.
- Deck (platform): 9 layers of laminated birch with a polyurethane clear coat
- Anti-slip: Die-cut slip-resistant grip tape, pre-applied
- Frame construction: Cast aluminum
- Wheels: 180 mm diameter, ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire on die cast aluminum rims
- Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
- Grips: Black conformal foam (ergonomic, gel padded grips available)
- Folding mechanism: QuickClick™ Latch
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever. Additional rear brake available.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 inches (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 inches (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 inches (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 inches L x 9.4 inches H x 12.6 inches W (at handlebar) (790mm L x 240mm H x 320mm W)
- Min handlebar height: 25 inches (635 mm) from the deck
- Max handlebar height: 38 inches (965 mm) from the deck, accomodating adults up to 6' 7" (201cm)
- Max deck width: 7.9 inches (200 mm)
- Max deck length: 24.0 inches (610 mm)
- Max rider weight: Over 800 lbs (363 kgs)
- Weight: 11 lbs (4.8 kgs)